New Era Philippines, the leading headwear provider continues to innovate with its store exclusive, Embroidery Service - available only at New Era Trinoma, New Era Megamall, and New Era Mall Of Asia.
Keep your caps in shape and in good condition through New Era’s reblocking service.
REBLOCKING MACHINE TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- The Reblocking Machine is intended only for re-shaping and not for cleaning
- The Reblocking service is free of charge for all New Era customers who bring their caps to our stores
- Each customer is allowed to have only up to (2) New Era caps re-blocked per day
- Only New Era branded caps are allowed for re-blocking. Other brands are not entitled
- Cut tags are not entitled to the re-blocking services even if proven original
- Caps with patches, rubberized materials, and other embellishments are excluded
- Caps with delicate fabrics and with mesh fabrication will also not be entitled for reblocking
- The New Era Store Managers and New Era staff have the right to check the authenticity of each cap and to refuse the caps to be reblocked
- If the cap does not the pass the authenticity test, the Store Manager and/or staff has the right to refuse service
- Abusive behavior and strictly no profane language
For more details, visit the New Era retail stores or reach out to their official Facebook pages.